As a specialist Healthcare Wealth Management Adviser, I work with Healthcare Professionals, and their businesses with their financial planning. Some of the questions my client's regularly ask include:
- Why join the NHS Pension Scheme - What benefits does it provide?
- How do the 2015 NHS Pension scheme reforms affect me?
- Will the lifetime allowance and/or Annual Allowance affect me?
- I want to retire early - how do I go about doing this?
- What can I do to plan for contract reform?
- How do I go about adding private work to my NHS practice?
- Buying a Dental practice - where do I start?
- Education costs are so high, how do I soften the blow?
- Inheritance Tax- what is it and what can I do about it?
I have invested my time into having a comprehensive understanding of the NHS Pension scheme and associated benefits, Healthcare Professional's needs and requirements throughout their career. As a result of this I spend my time providing financial advice to answer all of these questions and give peace of mind to my clients.
Every piece of advice I offer and each strategy I implement takes into account future plans and current circumstances of my clients including- existing NHS benefits, tax position, and relevant current legislation to ensure my advice is as effective and efficient as possible.
Specialising in Giving advice to Healthcare professionals does not distract me from giving advice and solutions to clients from other profession, dealing with other financial needs in an ever changing environment.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at anytime. The value of any tax reliefs depends on individual circumstances.